Monday, August 2, 2010

The beginning

So, I thought about doing this blogging thing during my pregnancy, but decided I would never keep it up. WELL, I have since decided that I should at least try it. I am hoping that if I make a commitment to keep this updated with photos and facts about our lives in Colorado and on little Wyatt that family and friends will feel more apart of our lives.

I've decided that I can't possibly go back and post pictures since Wyatt was born, because I think I would most likely end this blog before it even got started. So, I'm starting out with the current month.

Here goes nothing! :) Hope you enjoy it.


Wyatt is officially 3 months old! He is becoming so much more alert and the best part is when he smiles at you. He is a morning baby, as that is when he is the most smiley; I cherish that time with him so much!

We recently made the four hour trip up the mountains to visit BobBob and LaLa (Barry's dad and step-mom) in Aspen. The pediatrician wanted us to wait until he was 3 months old to take him to altitude, but we thought heading up only a few weeks early would be okay...and Wyatt proved us right. He was a great traveler; as this was his longest car ride. On the way up we only had to make 1 stop for him! On the way back, just with mommy, it was a different story. ;(

Here are a few pics from our trip:

<>
<><><><>
Our pilots and their boys.

2 comments:

  1. love the pics - hope you keep this going for a long long time!!! Love seeing him smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, I will remind you to post updates! I love all the pics! Wyatt is so darn cute!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete